Site Supervisors | AUS - Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Site Supervisor - Nov 2018.pdf (PDF, 176KB)
|Application Close Date:||12-Jul-2019|
Multiplex is a premier, global construction company, shaping skylines and delivering iconic projects for over 55 years. At our best bringing large-scale and complex structures to life, our construction expertise stretches across the entire property sector. Our work to date of current and completed projects comprises more than 1000 jobs with a combined value of more than $80 billion, and the financial strength and global relationships of our parent company Brookfield continues to drive our growth today.
Building our Talent
As a Multiplex Site Supervisor/Foreman, you'll be given everything you need to outperform and take your career further. Heading up teams of sub-contractors on some of New South Wales's biggest builds, you'll assign work, coordinate tasks and deliver to the safety, time and quality standards our clients expect. Doing it well means going beyond knowing the financials and setting up programs of work. Success with us is about collaboration and focus. We'll expect you to build great relationships with sub-contractors and the wider team. That's how you drive the best results. That's how we work.
- Supervising and coordinating teams to meet project goals
- Putting together short-term programs of work
- Staying across your programs, keeping everything on schedule and keeping management up to date
- Mentoring junior team members
- Fixing problems and reworking when needed to deliver to our high standards
- Work closely with sub-contractors and consultants to solve day-to-day construction and design issues.
Key Skillet Required:
- In-depth knowledge of building and construction Trades, supported by experience or qualifications
- Proven site experience on mid to large-scale commercial projects
- Knowledge of OH&S legislation, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Building Code of Australia
- Confidence reading drawings
- A hands-on understanding of structures, steel, finishers and services.
Why join Multiplex?
Our business is built on our people. People who are powerful thinkers that seek rewarding partnerships with others and thrive in a culture of empowerment.
Self-motivated to perform beyond expectations, our people enjoy a supportive environment and plenty of opportunity which enables everyone to flourish. We have an experienced team of people intent on turning problems into opportunities and tackling projects that others say can't be done. Our innovative spirit has driven us for more than 55 years and made us a business that our people are proud of.
If you have what it takes to deliver as part of an experienced team, click APPLY.
Please note: this role is being sourced through Multiplex directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies