Services Engineers - Building Services | AUS - Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Services Engineer - 2018.pdf (PDF, 156KB)
|Application Close Date:||15-Feb-2019|
Multiplex is a premier, global construction company, shaping skylines and delivering iconic projects for over 55 years. At our best bringing large-scale and complex structures to life, our construction expertise stretches across the entire property sector. Our work to date of current and completed projects comprises more than 1000 jobs with a combined value of more than $80 billion, and the financial strength and global relationships of our parent company Brookfield continues to drive our growth today.
Building our Talent
Due to having been appointed as the head contractor on various large scale developments throughout NSW, and with more iconic large scale projects to come, we are actively searching for numerous skilled individuals who are looking to further develop their career as a Services Engineer / Senior Services Engineer. Working across our high profile and varied construction projects, you will join an experienced team that understands the importance of a collaborative, focused and results driven working environment.
As a Services Engineer within Multiplex, you will be responsible to the Services Manager; and you will be required to assist the services manager in the design, install, completion and handover of multidiscipline services, accurate document control and management. Also manage regular interactions with Suppliers, Consultants, Sub-contractors, Client, regulatory bodies, councils and industry bodies.
- Assist in Review of service designs
- Document Control and management
- Assist in Selection of services sub-contractors
- Supervision of construction works subcontractors through to project delivery
- Assist in the Planning of construction sequence and safe working procedures
- Understand drawings, specifications, programs or scope of works for each subcontractor package
- Assist in Liaise with infrastructure utilities, such as electricity, water and gas providers
- Consult on project construction program and subcontractor deadlines
Key Skillset Required:
- Experience working as a Services Engineer within a commercial construction contractor
- Technical knowledge, experience or understanding in the installation of building services across multidiscipline services - including mechanical, electrical, hydraulics and fire
- Understanding the application of various rating tools including Greenstar, ABGR, BERS, BASIX, etc.
- Solid analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Ideally hold tertiary qualifications in HVAC Mechanical Engineering, Building, trade qualifications or equivalent experience
Why join Multiplex?
Our business is built on our people. People who are powerful thinkers that seek rewarding partnerships with others and thrive in a culture of empowerment.
Self-motivated to perform beyond expectations, our people enjoy a supportive environment and plenty of opportunity which enables everyone to flourish. We have an experienced team of people intent on turning problems into opportunities and tackling projects that others say can't be done. Our innovative spirit has driven us for more than 55 years and made us a business that our people are proud of.
If your skills and experience match the above mentioned criteria, please click the APPLY button, and follow the prompts.
Please note: this role is being sourced through Multiplex directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies