Contracts Administrator | AUS - Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Contracts Administrator.pdf (PDF, 180KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2020|
Multiplex is a premier, global construction company, shaping skylines and delivering iconic projects for over 55 years. At our best bringing large-scale and complex structures to life, our construction expertise stretches across the entire property sector. Our work to date of current and completed projects comprises more than 1000 jobs with a combined value of more than $80 billion, and the financial strength and global relationships of our parent company Brookfield continues to drive our growth today.
Building our Talent
We are seeking applications from experienced Contract Administrators who have solid & proven experience working on large scale commercial construction projects. Contracts Administrators within Multiplex are responsible for the procurement of labour/sub-contractor services and financial activities with a focus on cash flow, profit maximisations, variations, reporting and administration.
- Prepare cost forecasts, monitor financial status, and prepare cash flow statements
- Provide input for financial reports to Executive Management Team
- Ensure site supervisory staff are aware of the project's scope of works and inclusions in tender packages
- Preparation of tender documentation required for the procurement of sub-contractors including tender and pricing schedules, scope of works, comparative tender analysis and recommendations.
- Foster and maintain strong relationships with clients, sub-contractors, suppliers and consultants
- Liaise with client regarding progress claims to Head Contract
Key Skillset Required:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Building, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar
- Solid experience working as a Contracts Administrator or Quantity Surveyor on large scale building projects
- Understanding of commercial and legal issues pertaining to head contracts
- A working knowledge of major building trades
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Experience in quantity surveying/estimating
- Strong experience in tender processes and trade procurement
- Preparation of Head Contract variations
- Assessing subcontractor variations
- Financial understanding and knowledge of construction costs
Why join Multiplex
Our business is built on our people. People who are powerful thinkers that seek rewarding partnerships with others and thrive in a culture of empowerment.
Self-motivated to perform beyond expectations, our people enjoy a supportive environment and plenty of opportunity which enables everyone to flourish. We have an experienced team of people intent on turning problems into opportunities and tackling projects that others say can't be done. Our innovative spirit has driven us for more than 55 years and made us a business that our people are proud of.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Multiplex we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workforce. We strongly encourage applications from people of all genders and walks of life. We offer flexibility in how our people work and value the ongoing development of all staff. We have competitive parental leave policies and have a variety of employee benefits.
Please note: these roles are being sourced through Multiplex directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies