Site Supervision - National Campaign | AUS - Sydney
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||15-Nov-2019|
Multiplex is a premier, global construction company, shaping skylines and delivering iconic projects for over 55 years. At our best bringing large-scale and complex structures to life, our construction expertise stretches across the entire property sector. Our work to date of current and completed projects comprises more than 1000 jobs with a combined value of more than $80 billion, and the financial strength and global relationships of our parent company Brookfield continues to drive our growth today.
Building our Talent
If you're looking for a career in Site Supervision, Multiplex is the place to be. We are currently seeking applications from Site Supervisors at all levels. If you are ready now to make the move, we have immediate opportunities in NSW or if you are considering a career move in the near future, we would still like you to apply as we have multiple upcoming projects across Australia. As a Multiplex Site Supervisor, you'll be working on some of Australia's biggest builds and you'll be provided with the support you need to achieve great results and develop in your role.
To check out a video featuring Multiplex Site Supervisors, visit: https://youtu.be/IWsq1pDkHn0
- Supervise and coordinate subcontractors and construction workers across all packages to ensure assigned work conforms to quality, time and safety requirements
- Develop and implement short to medium-term programs of work
- Monitor and review programs to ensure time requirements are met
- Solve problems and coordinate rework when needed to deliver to our high standards
- Work closely with subcontractors and consultants to solve day-to-day construction and design issues.
- Manage the rectification of defects and satisfactory completion of work
- Mentor the new or more junior team members on a project
- Run a safe site through implementing safety plans, auditing subcontractors and carrying out regular inspections to ensure both OH&S and Multiplex standards are met
Key Skillset Required:
- In-depth knowledge of building and construction trades, supported by experience or qualifications
- Proven site experience on mid to large-scale commercial projects
- Knowledge of OH&S legislation, policies and procedures
- Knowledge of the Building Code of Australia
- A hands-on understanding of structures, steel, finishes and services
- Relationship building skills – collaboration is key to success in this role
Why join Multiplex?
We asked Multiplex Site Supervisors why they work for us and this is what they told us:
- Iconic, complex, interesting projects that are built well and safely – “Just look at our history, look at what we've built! I stand back and look at the city skyline and feel proud”.
- Career opportunities - “I joined Multiplex because I wanted a career. I developed with Multiplex from a Trainee to a Site Supervisor to a Senior Site Supervisor and now I'm a Site Manager.”
- Comradery, mateship and the fun we have – “There's a great social side of Multiplex. It's not just about work; there's banter, there's fun, and there's a focus on your overall happiness.”
- Care for you and your family – “Multiplex is leading the way on wellbeing and work life balance. You get the flexibility you need and for me it's had a really positive impact on my family life.”
- A sense of purpose– “You're always building something important; legacy buildings which benefit people long into the future.”
Diversity & Inclusion
At Multiplex we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workforce. We strongly encourage applications from people of all genders and walks of life. We offer flexibility in how our people work and value the ongoing development of all staff. We have competitive parental leave policies and have a variety of employee benefits.
Please note: this role is being sourced through Multiplex directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies