Construction Planner | AUS - Melbourne
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||19-Nov-2019|
Multiplex is a premier, global construction company, shaping skylines and delivering iconic projects for over 55 years.
We are at our best bringing large-scale and complex structures to life, and we have construction expertise across the entire property sector. Our work to date of current and completed projects comprises more than 1000 jobs with a combined value of more than $80 billion, and the financial strength and global relationships of our parent company Brookfield continues to drive our growth today.
Building our Talent
Due to Multiplex having been appointed a number of landmark projects here in Melbourne, coupled with multiple iconic projects out at tender stage, we are seeking applications from experienced Construction Planners / Project Planners who have solid & proven experience working on large scale commercial construction projects. You will join an experienced team that understands the importance of a collaborative, focused and results driven working environment.
As a Construction Planner within Multiplex, you will be responsible for developing and implementing project controls, providing our project and New Business teams with timely advice and direction to deliver projects within timeframe and budget. You will be integral to the team structure and make up by creating senior management reporting, also advising the client on outcomes and strategic projections going forward.
- Prepare accurate planning and programmes for large scale construction projects
- Live project monthly statusing
- Analyse project information regarding delivery
- Analyse documentation in order to develop an optimal, and if required alternative construction program
- Challenge program proposals to maximise efficiency
- Strategically advising outcomes and direction
- Keep abreast of market influences and trends
Key Skillset Required:
- Solid experience and knowledge in the construction planning
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications - Building, Engineering, Construction, Quantity Surveying
- At least 5+ years' experience and exposure to construction and engineering projects
- Proven knowledge of construction / engineering techniques and sequences
- Proven experience and exposure with planning software - Primavera or Asta Powerproject
- Accurate and complex reporting capabilities
- Solid analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A proven ability to work as part of a team
Why join Multiplex
Our business is built on our people. People who are impactful thinkers that seek rewarding partnerships with others and thrive in a culture of empowerment.
Our people love exceeding expectations and enjoy a supportive environment and plenty of opportunity which enables everyone to flourish. We have an experienced team of people intent on turning problems into opportunities and tackling projects that others say can't be done. Our innovative spirit has driven us for more than 55 years and made us a business that our people are proud of.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Multiplex we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workforce. We strongly encourage applications from people of all genders and walks of life. We offer flexibility in how our people work and value the ongoing development of all staff. We have competitive parental leave policies and have a variety of employee benefits.
Please note: this role is being sourced through Multiplex directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies