Submissions Writer & Coordinator (New Business) | AUS - Sydney
|Category:||Bid Management / New Business|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:|| Submissions Writer & Coordinator - Jan 2020.pdf (PDF, 230KB)
|Application Close Date:||28-Feb-2020|
Multiplex is a premier, global construction company, shaping skylines and delivering iconic projects for over 55 years.
We are at our best bringing large-scale and complex structures to life, and we have construction expertise across the entire property spectrum. Our current and completed projects to date comprise more than 1000 jobs with a combined value of more than $80 billion, with the financial strength and global relationships of our parent company Brookfield continuing to drive our growth today.
Building our Talent
We are seeking an experienced Submissions Writer & Coordinator to work in our New Business team on a full time permanent basis. Working across our high profile projects, you will not only be joining a fast-paced business, but a collaborative group that promotes flexibility, and values strong team culture throughout.
In this role you will be responsible for providing support to the New Business team, playing a pivotal role in the writing and submission of proposals and their associated documents. This role will suit someone who's a true team player, willing to do what it takes to get the job done with proven ability to also work autonomously.
The key elements of the role worth highlighting include producing targeted written responses based on strategy, reviewing technical documentation, ensuring that all responses are accurate, grammatically correct and unambiguous, in addition to managing a number of internal stakeholders in order to meet strict deadlines.
- Write, proof read and edit responses for expressions of interests, tenders, proposals, presentations and award submissions
- Assist in ensuring consistency of written and visual style across each allocated submission
- Create insightful content across traditional and digital platforms in order to communicate an on-brand, and consistent message
- Work closely with key internal and external stakeholders
- Write strategic content that aligns with company values, while holding customer experience in mind
- Liaise with Marketing and construction site teams to ensure accuracy and uniformity of messaging
Key Skillset Required:
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Journalism, Communications or equivalent preferred
- Strong experience in bid writing, tender coordination, journalism, communications or similar
- Proven ability to write descriptive, accurate and clear prose
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Meticulous attention to detail is paramount
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills
- Proven experience of working within a deadline driven environment
- Advanced understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional document formatting skills
- Graphic Design and / or Desktop Publishing experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro) will be considered favourably
- Experience in tender preparation within the construction industry is desirable but not essential
Why join Multiplex?
Our business is built on our people. People who are impactful thinkers, who seek rewarding partnerships with others and thrive in a culture of empowerment.
Our people love exceeding expectations and enjoy a supportive environment and plenty of opportunity which enables everyone to flourish. We have an experienced team of people intent on turning problems into opportunities and tackling projects that others say can't be done. Our innovative spirit has driven us for more than 55 years and made us a business that our people are proud of.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Multiplex we are committed to a diverse, inclusive and respectful workforce. We strongly encourage applications from people of all genders and walks of life. We offer flexibility in how our people work and value the ongoing development of all staff. We have competitive parental leave policies and have a variety of employee benefits.
Please note: this role is being sourced through Multiplex directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies